1. In the Trading menu, click Buy/Sell and Precious Metals Trading.
2. Select the type of metal you would like to sell. XAU stands for gold and XAG is silver.
3. Select which Account to Debit from, which can be any of your available currencies.
Can't remember all of your accounts? Read this article to know how to review your accounts' information.
4. Select your order amount by Quantity (oz.) or Amount (currency) terms. If you choose an Amount-based order, you will also need to select the currency of that Amount.
The Amount currency is relevant when viewing your Trading Movements screen, which displays your historical precious metals trades. Those trades will be denominated in the currency of your Amount during the trade.
If you plan to close your relationship with us and/or you need to sell all your metals, choose the order amount by Quantity (oz.) to capture all your metals balance.
Then enter the desired weight or cash amount in the Quantity(oz.) or Amount field.
5. Select how your transaction fees will be included or excluded in Amount Inclusive of Fees.