Transfer to/from Brokerage Accounts
The article shows you how to create a transfer request to/from your Euro Pacific Securities brokerage accounts, Euro Pacific Trader or MetaTrader 4.
Transfers to/from your Euro Pacific Trader (EPT) brokerage accounts are done by clicking Between Own Accounts in the Transfer menu.
1. Select your From Account, which is the bank account you’d like to use to fund your EPT account.
2. Select your To Account, which is your EPT account.
Please note that you may have multiple EPT accounts to choose from, all in different currencies. Please select the EPT account in the currency that you would like to fund.
3. If you would like to fund a certain currency but do not have an EPT account in that currency, please go to your Messages and create a case stating you’d like to have that currency enabled for EPT funding.
For example, if you’d like to fund your EPT with HKD for the first time, you must ask us to enable your eBanking to allow HKD funding of your EPT.
4. Next, you will be required to input:
- The currency of the transfer, displayed next to the Amount field.
- The Transaction Date. The current date is set by default. A future date can be set up to 90 days after the current date.
- You have the option of setting up your transfer as Recurring. If enabled, additional fields are loaded for your input.
5. Click Submit to request the transaction. You can check the status of your transaction in the Online Transaction Status under the Activities menu.