Payment to Euro Pacific
eBanking > Payment > Pay to Euro Pacific
The Payment > Pay to Euro Pacific function is used for paying Euro Pacific Bank related costs and fees, such as:
- Minimum Initial Deposit
- Bank Reference Letter
- Bank Card Purchase (regular mail or courier)
- Yearly Account Maintenance Fees (per special request)
All payments by credit card are subject to a 5% credit card processing fee.
Upon account opening, we deduct the Minimum Initial Deposit from your first wire transfer, directly from your bank account. However, if you prefer, you can use the Payment > Pay to Euro Pacific function to pay this by credit card. As described on our Fees & Charges page, the first year's monthly maintenance fees are included in that Minimum Initial Deposit.
Thereafter, monthly maintenance fees will be automatically deducted from your primary current account, or the one with the highest balance if the primary one is insufficient.
How to pay your Minimum Initial Deposit
1. Make your Minimum Initial Deposit by clicking Payment in the Transfer menu in your eBanking. You will be required to input:
- The type of Service/Fee, which would be Minimum Initial Deposit
- The payment method of Bank Account or Credit Card
2. Click Submit to initiate the payment. You can check the status of your payment in Online Transaction Status under the Activities menu.
3. After we process your payment, you will see the transaction in your History, found in the Accounts menu.