Payment to Euro Pacific
eBanking > Payment > Pay to Euro Pacific
The Payment > Pay to Euro Pacific function is used for paying Euro Pacific Bank related costs and fees, such as:
- Minimum Initial Deposit
- Bank Reference Letter
- Bank Card Purchase (regular mail or courier)
- Yearly Account Maintenance Fees (per special request)
How to pay your Minimum Initial Deposit
1. Make your Minimum Initial Deposit by clicking Payment in the Transfer menu in your eBanking. You will be required to input:
- The type of Service/Fee, which would be Minimum Initial Deposit
- The payment method of Bank Account or Credit Card
2. Click Submit to initiate the payment. You can check the status of your payment in Online Transaction Status under the Activities menu.
3. After we process your payment, you will see the transaction in your History, found in the Accounts menu.