Create Mass Payment
The article shows you how to make a mass payment in eBanking.
One of eBanking’s newest features, Mass Payments, allows you to make bulk transfers for transfertypes International, Between Own Accounts, and other Euro Pacific Account, as well as bulk Card Top Up. This means that you’ll be able to request transfers to multiple accounts and/or beneficiaries simultaneously using a CSV file.
1. Download the CSV file for your intended Mass Payment type:
2. Complete your form by overwriting the example text. Here are some important considerations for each form:
1. Inside your eBanking Transfers menu, click Mass Payments.
2. Select your From Account.
3. Select the File Type, which is CSV by default.
4. Add optional Description text, which will be recorded in your transaction History and E-statements.
5. Upload your file and click Submit.
If your eBanking permissions require an Approver to authorize the Mass Payment request, please follow the procedures below.
1. Once your Mass Payment form has been uploaded and submitted, the Approver signs into their eBanking and opens the Batch Authorization page. Find Batch Authorization by clicking the in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. On the Batch Authorization page, search for the bank account where the Mass Payment was requested from.
3. In the results, find your Mass Payment and click the button under the View column. This will display your Mass Payment, itemized by transaction.
4. You may now individually Approve or Decline each payment by clicking the check mark under the Actions column.
5. Once you have reviewed all payments and approved/declined them accordingly, click the Submit button. Click Confirm to finalize.
Mass Payments currently require a manual bank approval during bank business hours.
1. To check the status of your Mass Payment, click on Batch Transaction Status under the Activities menu.
2. Select the appropriate Account and Period and click the
to retrieve your transaction data.
3. Your Mass Payment(s) will be displayed accordingly. Click the icon under the Actions column to view the status of the transaction.