Comment on page
Transfer Between own Accounts
The article shows you how to transfer funds between your accounts in eBanking.
Transferring funds between two Current Accounts denominated in different currencies is effectively a “currency conversion”, as previously known.
1. Transfer between your own accounts by clicking Between Own Accounts in the Transfer menu.
2. You will be required to input:
- The currency of the transfer, displayed next to the Amount field.
- The Transaction Date. The current date is set by default. A future date can be set up to 90 days after the current date.
- You have the option of setting up your transfer as Recurring. If enabled, additional fields are loaded for your input.
3. Click Submit to request the transaction. You can check the status of your transaction in the Online Transaction Status under the Activities menu.